Clemente Real Estate Services, Inc., is a full service Real Estate company . We offer various products and options to meet your needs as a buyer, seller or landlord. If you are a tenant of Clemente Real Estate Services, we can assist you in buying a home and have several mortgage lenders to refer you to for financing. If you need to sell a home, our agents will provide you with a market analysis showing current market value of your home. A marketing plan will made to maximize showings on your property in order to get top dollar on your home.
To initiate property management of your home, our staff will meet with you to discuss your needs, and offer advice about preparing your home to rent, how we screen applicants, and what rent rate you should expect for your home. We service all areas of Colorado Springs and outlying areas such as Fountain, Security, Monument and Falcon. We utilize current technology and mobile communications with our owners and tenants. Our property management software maximizes our efficiency in all aspects of our department.
If you choose to use our company for real estate sales or property management, we will provide you with our forms to review and complete. There are no “junk” fees charged by our company and we only get paid once you have purchased, sold or leased your home. Once we receive your completed documents, we will start marketing your home.
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT INTAKE PROCEDURES:
- We will discuss your needs and wants for your rental home
- Our staff will perform an initial inspection of your rental home
- We will take photos of both the interior and the exterior for marketing and reference
- We will assist you in deciding what improvements, if any, would need to be done in order to make your home ready to market for lease
- The home is placed on the rental market by posting to:
- All potential renters are screened as per our company guidelines
- The rental lease and all required documents are executed by our office and signed by the tenant.
Why Clemente Real Estate Services, Inc.
- Residential Property Management and Real Estate Sales Experience since 1985
- Member: Pikes Peak Association of Realtors (PPAR)
- Member: National Association of residential Property Managers (NARPM)
- Free Rental Analysis & Current Market Value Analysis
- Custom Leases and Management
- Thorough Tenant Screening
- Prompt Rent Collections
- Computerized Monthly Reports Sent to Owner
- Individual Attention
- Supervised Management
- After hours emergency line
- Personal Website
- 2-Full Time Assistants
- Home Sales Services