Clemente Real Estate Services offers a unique Rental Assistance (RAP) Program to homeowners that wish to be more “hands on” in the leasing of their home and do not want full property management services. The tenant locator services saves you the time and effort in setting appointments, and screening potential tenants. Our staff will run a credit check, criminal background check, verify current employment and verify current landlord information. If the tenant is disapproved, we continue taking applications until we find the right tenant for your property. Once a tenant is approved, we prepare the rental lease, any other required documents and have you and the tenant sign. The tenants are then instructed to make the checks payable to you, as the homeowner for all deposits and rents. Owners have the option to use our time tested lease or their own lease.
Rental Assistance (RAP) Program Procedures:
- Clemente Real Estate Services inspects your property and recommends a rent rate.
- The home is placed on the rental market by posting to:
- AHRN (military website)
- A sign and lock box will be put on property
- Potential renters are screened as per our company guidelines.
- The rental lease and all required documents are prepared by our office and sent along with any funds directly to you.