Why should you work with Clemente Real Estate Services in selling your home?
Have you outgrown your current home? Are you being relocated by your employer? Is it time for a change of scenery? Regardless of the reason, we will assist you in selling your home as soon as possible. We understand that time is of the essence in many cases and we will strive to help you sell your home as easily as possible.
- We have been selling homes in Colorado Springs since 1985
- We will listen to your specific needs and develop a plan on how to assist you with your pending sale. We will offer advice and provide you with referrals to our maintenance contractors, as needed.
- We will give you current information on local market conditions and values as they apply to your home.
- If we currently manage the home you wish to sell, we will use our knowledge of your home (size, upgrades, improvements, etc.) to aid in marketing.
- We will market your home immediately to hundreds of our tenants and property management owners/investors.
- We will market your home thru the Pikes Peak Association of Realtors (MLS)
- We will prepare all documents required to list your home for sale and review them with you for accuracy.
- We will provide you with worldwide contacts for relocation assistance, as needed.
- We will make recommendations on how to show your home to obtain the maximum sales price.
- We will provide a showing service, at no cost to you, that will contact you directly to set appointments with you (or your tenant) and other Realtors.
- We will give you immediate feedback on all showings via email. You will know who showed your home, what company they were with, what time, and the agents’ comments.
- We will gather all of your contact information so that we have a clear way of communicating with you as needed.
- We will provide you with access to top home warranty companies to protect you after the sale.
- We will provide you with top notch negotiation skills on all offers.
- We will make a donation to your favorite charity in your name after the sale.
If you are considering placing your home on the market sale or have general questions about real estate options, please feel free to contact our office and our knowledgeable staff will be happy to assist you.